Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mistletoe and Wine - The Joys of the Christmas Party

Well its that time of the year again 10 days until Christmas and I'm sure that a lot of you have parties, get togethers and general revelry planned for the next few weeks. The reason for this post is just in case any of you don't have your outfit sorted yet there are still options available. The first designer I'm going to on my trek is the simply divine Anne Scholz


The first entry is this gorgeous reinvention of the LBD.
Copyright©annascholz

The gorgeous Em from boombands blog wore this at curves in couture and I fell in love. Anna's styling yet again has got the fairy dust factor. The jersey skims not clings and it's just too amazing for words.

The second dress is this killer leopard print in the double silk.
Copyright © annascholz
Double silk is one of Anna's signature fabrics, a divine blend of silk and lycra it gives fantastic shape with no creasing and it allows movement with no rigidity. This dress is feminine, flattering and uber sexy.

My third pick is from those peeps at Navabi
This Manon Baptiste is simple and the transparent panel at the sleeves and collar makes it a little bit daring. I'd wear this with fishnet tights/stockings and heels or boots.

The 4th pick for me is this killer red maxi dress again from Manon Baptiste at Navabi
I love red for Christmas it's festive and fun. You could dress this up with statement jewellery (I'm thinking black and sparkly) and killer red lipstick.

Well I hope you have enjoy this piece as much as I have writing it. My next pieces are going to be reviews of the Manon Baptiste lace leggings and Sealed With A Kiss embellished red maxi dress

Hugs

Victoria xx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, Tori!

    I did...I ate, drank and was too merry, far too much!

    Hope you have a lovely 2012!

    ReplyDelete