Thursday, March 8, 2012

Another Voice at Fierce Fat and Fashionable

I am so excited to share with you all some fantastic news. My totally gorgeous, fashionable and fierce friend Anna Martin has agreed to help me with my blog.


Anna is going to be taking lots of photo's for me. We will also be wearing/reviewing/trying on some of the same things. I think this is really really important.


I am a tall 5.9 apple top pear bottom,I also have short legs and a long torso. I can vary in size depending on retailer anywhere between a 26 and a 32. Anna is 5.4 pearshape with an hourglass look who can wear a size 24 top, 30 bottom and a 28 dress, the same as me. I want to show you how the same item can look completely different depending on who is wearing it.

Anna is American, her hubby is English and shes been over this side of the pond for about 7 years. She is a veritable GOLDMINE of information on looking for clothes for specific occasions like fancy dress or ultra big or tall.

If you have a particular fashion dilemma you want help with please drop us an email to fiercefatandfashionable@gmail.com and we will do whatever we can to help.

xxxx Victoria H

1 comment: